söndag, januari 22, 2006

Over heard in New York

We Also Carry Real New York Beatings

Woman #1: You ever just have one of those days?
Woman #2: Yeah.
Woman #1: I'm having a whole week. I swear to god. And I just walked here from...Oh, forget it.
Woman #2: Oh.
Woman #1: And now I can't even find my makeup! I swear to god, if they don't have it, I'm gonna fucking...I don't know!...I'll fucking kill a tourist!
Woman #2: Oh, I hope it's not me!...Ha, ha, ha!

5 minutes later.

Woman #2: That's her! That's her! That's the New Yorker who cursed at me and threatened me!
Woman #3: It's like seeing one in their natural habitat! I can't wait to tell everyone a real New Yorker threatened you!
Woman #2: I know! It's awesome!

--Sephora, Broadway between 43rd & 44th

Overheard by: Non-Bitchy New Yorker

Over heard in New York

Inga kommentarer: